Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to Santiago


We took a night bus back to Santiago with the girls. We had one more night booked at Casa Roja before Katie and Abby were to fly back to Grand Rapids. We spent the day hanging by the pool. Abby developed a bad case of bed-bugs so called it an early night while Katie, Josh and I toasted off the night with some nice Chilean wine. Our last day, Katie and I went shopping for a few things in the city and later, Abby Josh and I got some hot dogs for dinner. Josh loves the completo- hotdog smothered in avocado. Josh and I departed for the bus station and shortly thereafter the girls got a cab to the airport. It was awesome to have some friends to share the vacation with.

1 comment:

  1. Please come back so that we can play cribbage again! Maybe we can plan some beach trips when you come back, if you're around in MI in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Currently traveling through South America