Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fat kid

I forgot to mention a vital detail that occured in Loja, Ecuador: A few blocks from the bus station in Quito, maybe 15 minutes after take off the bus pulled over to pick up large blue barrels covered with a blanket and rope of mystery substance destined for Loja. We were too lucky to find out that this mystery substance was indeed pounds and pounds of Lard. How did we find out you ask? Well, upon arrival at 6am in Loja after yet another restless ride on the night bus my formerly green pack now had a thick white frosted shell.

Josh and I would sometimes joke that my bag always ended up looking like a fat kid after I pack it. For some reason I can never get those bulges in line. Now the pack looks and smells the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Currently traveling through South America